Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Let the games begin!

So I am WAYYYYYYY behind on my blog... it's been a whirlwind around here lately. We got to Spring Break and then Whammo... life got crazy as spring sports started. Elise is doing softball this spring, it's her first time playing and so far she likes it.  She typically has 2 games and a practice every week so yep.. 3 nights a week we are on the fields.  Then Lauren has soccer practice with games on Saturdays.  I love to watch them play but I hate to say it.. glad the seasons aren't too long!

Elise got to play catcher in their third game.  It was a little dangerous if you ask me.. the girls are playing fast pitch all ready and Elise doesn't catch that well.. but she survived and it was only one inning... phew!

Best buddy Paige Peterson.  Paige pitched against Elise.. it was fun to watch!

Elise's first time at Catcher

No comments:

Post a Comment