| We stayed at the Radisson near the Mall of America.. I was impressed, I really had no idea how big it was in there! |
| Fun bunk beds!! |
| Lauren waiting for the body surfing.. it was really cool.. if nobody else was in the place.. I would have totally done it! |
| The Lazy River |
| Charlie wasn't so sure about all of this at first.. but in not time at all he was running back to the top of the slides and having a blast! |
| Elise and Charlie on the slide! |
| Not sure who is in there.. it's one of the three! |
| All 3 crashed! But they were all laughing! |
| I am pretty sure this is Charlie! |
| Elise and Charlie patiently waiting for 9:00 am to get here! |
| Charlie pouting because he has to stop playing and get his picture taken! |
| My girls!!! They are just growing up way too fast!! |
| The Big Bucket Dump! |
| And they are all laughing ! It was a great weekend in Minnesota.. we will for sure need to come back to the water park... it's a nice break from the cold and snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment