Monday, September 16, 2013

The BIG game has finally come and gone!!

Another King Ladies Day/Night Out! It the annual Cy/Hawk Challenge Game Day.. this year in Ames so we all ventured on up for a FULL day of tailgating.  Myrna was there at 10:00 or so, I was there by about 12:30 and the game started at 5:00.. that's a long day of tailgating.. but so worth it.. had a blast.
Back Row: Me, Joyce, Myrna, Lea
Front Row: Mal and Haley

It was a little toasty in the afternoon but by late afternoon it was perfect.. just wish the game would have ended on a high note too.


Haley and her boyfriend Gaelen (not sure how to spell that one)!

Andy and Lea Harrison

My awesome Uncle Dick and Aunt Joyce Barta.. we weren't sure what colors Dick was going to wear.. thought it might be black and gold.. but he came through!





So this is it for photos.. because when I got to Ames I realized that my camera didn't have a memory card in it.. I was SOOOO mad.. so this captures the "early tailgate".. too bad no photos of my cousin and her friends "later" in the tailgate.. it was quite entertaining.  Such a fun atmosphere to be in Ames for the ISU/Iowa game.. even if I didn't have tickets.. and even if we didn't win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment