Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas in Minnesota!!

We drove up to Minnesota for Christmas with Dad and Lucy.  The girls got these adorable ear muffs from Grandma Divine!


Charlie loves his Curious George so I saw this giant monkey and HAD to get it for Charlie.  I knew Mollie would never get that for him... nor would I get it for my kids.. but it sure was fun!

Elise got a new doll... no more "baby dolls" for her.  She really wanted an American Girl doll... but, I draw the line at NO DOLLS OVER $100!!  And.. she loved it!

Legos for Lauren


Ornaments from Aunt Mollie


Dudley's first taste of snow... he didn't love it but he didn't hate it either!

Sarah and Louise stopped over for a visit... and some wine!  It was after noon so it's all good!

Kaylee, Lauren and Elise.  Kaylee is Sarah's daughter and she and Elise are both in second grade!  They had a ball together!

They ae all getting so big!!  Growing up on us!

Grandma and Grandpa Divine with the grandkids.
Elise (8) Lauren (6) and Charlie (2)

My awesome sister and Charlie!  (I love this kid)

Dad, Mollie and Charlie ( I had to put this photo up because Charlie just looks SOOO NAUGHTY in this pic.. love!




We ended up leaving Minnesota Saturday night because there was a nasty snow storm brewing.  So.. Matt and Mollie came down to our house so they could get home sooner on Sunday as well.... we were tired, we didn't get home until after midnight!!  But I am so thankful we left because they got 6-8 inches of snow, then the winds picked up and to top it off.... Eric had a 103 fever!  (in the background I am singing.. "It's the most wonderful time of the year).


Lauren snuggling with Dudley!

No comments:

Post a Comment