Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is teacher appreciation week and I put together a bag (forgot to take a photo of it) for Elise's teacher Mrs. Moore,  It was a little straw bag with goodies, a cute coolie cup and a magazine.  I am currently putting a book together of thank you letters to give her next week on the last day of school.

Elise's first grade class.

Kids LOVE it when you tell them to make funny faces!

Mrs. Moore has been a true blessing to Elise.  She is the defintion of the teacher you WANT for your child.  She is funny, patient, kind and most of all supportive and nurturing.  I can only hope the rest of the way through these years we are this lucky.  I will miss her too.. (unless Lauren gets her next year... fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

  1. Wait? Your last day of school is next week? I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the 18th, but keep in mind we started the middle of Auguts (the 15th). Too early to start and too early to get out if you ask me but I am ready for summer time routine... no schedule, no hurry out the door, leisure days in the sun... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete