Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mrs. K..... an awesome teacher


I brought up Mrs. K's (Kovacavich) goody bag today and took some class photos.  The kids were so excited to give her the bag, now we just have to get the book of thank yous finished.

Kids LOVE it when you tell them to make silly faces...

Mrs. K... another blessing for our family.  She has been such a wonderful teacher and these two just hit it off from the first home visit last summer.  Lauren got her hair cut earlier in the year so she would look like Mrs. K too.  She is really sweet and bubbly and fun.  Traits that Lauren is drawn to since she is the same way.  I hear often from people that Lauren is going to be the one that gives me grief ( I think they think that because she is really loud, no REALLY loud people.  The child doesn't really have any volume control).  But you know what?  She is the easiest kid on the planet.  She is so kind hearted and listens well and gets reward all of the time for helping others.  You don't have to ask her to be helpful or kind, it's just in her nature and I adore that about her.  No, she won't be my problem child... at least no signs of that yet :)  And this also isn't to say that Elise IS going to be, it's just that Lauren... she's just an easy going, go with the flow kind of gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment