It is May 18th and today is the last day of school. I complained in the beginning of the year when we started school on August 15th but now that it's mid-May and the weather is fabulous, I am glad we are done. I am ready for lazy days (or busy, but only if we choose it) and no schedules.
Elise is now by big 2nd Grader!
My "baby" Lauren is movin' on to First Grade... sniff sniff.
The girls were all so excited because "us parents" haven't let the kids wear flip flops to school for safety reasons but today, we let them and they were so excited. It's the little things in life that keep them happy.
Giada and Gabbi Grimes, Jayden Davis, Geanie and Gia Bruschetta, Ella Murphy, and the Hubbard girls at the bus stop. (Nathan Davis was there but he doesn't like his picture taken)
Getting the sillies out... the poor teachers on the last day... it is utter chaos I am sure.
The video is cute and of course, you can hear Lauren over all of them!
ReplyDelete