Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Another fun Mothers Day.  We started our day going to church and the day turned out beautiful, so the kids were outside all afternoon, I was in the house with PEACE and QUIET!  I even snuck a little cat nap in, can't remember the last time I did that.  Eric told me I was snoring, but I don't snore so not sure what that was all about.  We ended our day over at Roger and Sharon's.  Eric and Roger were in charge of making us dinner so we had grilled pork tenderloin (yummy), strawberries, green beans and chips and dip.  It was great.  We also had a small birthday party for Lauren since Grandma and Grandpa were in Florida on her birthday.  It was a really nice and relaxing day.

The girls are all about making funny faces.

Eric and his mom, Sharon.  Look how tan she still is from Florida... jealous!



1 comment:

  1. You all look like you have color! That is a great pic of eric and his mamma. And what is elise doing in the last one?? hilarious, what a spaz!

    ReplyDelete