Tonight was our final good-bye to Sharon. We had a small ceremony in the water and Roger, Brad and Eric swam as far out to the buoy as the could and released Sharon's ashes. It was her favorite beach and her favorite spot. Earlier in the week we saw dolphins swimming right by.
John 14:1-3 John 14:1-3
Jesus says:
‘Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God still and trust in me.
There are many rooms in my Father’s house;
if there were not, I should have told you.
I am going now to prepare a place for you,
and after I have gone and prepared you a place,
I shall return to take you with me,
so that where I am you may be too.’
B Colossians 3:3-4
You have died, and now the life you have is hidden with Christ in God. But
when Christ is revealed — and he is your life — you too will be revealed in
all your glory with him.
C Romans 6:8-9
We believe that having died with Christ we shall return to life with him:
Christ, as we know, having been raised from the dead will never die again.
Death has no power over him any more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment