Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I am just now getting a photo of the tree.. photos never do the trees justice.. it's so pretty. I miss my white lights but the kids and Dad LOVE the colored lights so for now... I will give in to colored lights.

Started making goodies on Saturday.. Turtles (pretzel, Rolo and pecan)


Candied nuts.. 

Chocolate peppermint cookies.. they have a name.. just can't recall what it is right now.

Stage one of sugar cookies.. next to frost and decorate.  Ya know.. as a kid I looked forward to rolling out cookie dough and picking out my favorite cookie cutter with my mom.... to be completely honest.. I don't know how she did it.  I have ZERO patience for rolling out cookie dough.. so.. I make plain old circles... they are just as yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment