Saturday, October 26, 2013

Last year of SINGLE digits for Elise

Elise picked out these cupcakes on Pinterest... LOVE them. Every year I try to find fun cake/cupcake decorations for her birthday (and Lauren too). It's the simple things that make them so excited and I hope this is something they will pass down to their kids... make birthdays special!!


I had to scramble and come up with ideas because the plan was to go to Sky Zone to jump on trampolines but Elise has a bad cold/cough and that wasn't going to be good for her Asthma.. so.. we had it here (which was a lot cheaper too). 

Making Halloween Frames

This game was really fun.. I put about 25 things on the tray and gave them 30 seconds to try to remember what was on it.. then took it away and they had to remember what was on it and write it down.  I think Natalie won with 10 items!







Shirley Temples.. Cheers!


From the Top: Lauren Wood, Sadie Monaham
Natalie Freundle, Elise, Paige Peterson
Lauren and Dudley


Movies and Popcorn...and had them all home by 9:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment