Family day at Valley Fair! I haven't been here in 20 years (or more) and we had a great time. The park has added bigger better rides and we had a lot of laughs!!
Mollie, Eric, Elise, Lauren, Dad and I all went on the Wild Thing.. this coaster is AWESOME!!! Not rough at all and there is a 200 foot drop for the first hill...I think Elise rode it 4 times!!
Eric and Elise were in the front seat.. this was their view... found this video on YouTube.
The Looping Star Ship... Mollie, Elise and Dad in the back!

Lunch break in the car.. it was nice to get off of our feet and not spend a fortune on lunch.
Steel Venom... this was by far the most intense ride at the park. Eric, Mollie and I went on it the first time and the second time Dad joined us. It shoots you up the rail and it feels like you are going to shoot off the end... needless to say I was a little shaky after that.. but it was SOOO fun.
Here is the footage of what is was like... yowza!!
Mollie and I went on The Enterprise... the first of the day!
A little dizzy!!!
Elise and Lauren are in the 3rd car, second row... they had their hands up the whole time..
So at the end of the day we split up for the last 2 rides.. Elise wanted to go on Wild Thing and the Big Shot one more time. The first time we went on the big shot, Eric checked Elise's harness at least 4-5 times before he got in his seat.. then he couldn't take his arm off of her the entire ride.. when they went the second time he said that he still couldn't really enjoy the ride because he kept watching her and pushing her chest back... what a great Dad!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment