Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Last Day.. it always goes too fast!

It was a cloudy morning at the beach, we tried to get one more dip but it was cloudy and windy and after about 5 minutes... it started down pouring rain!!  By the time we got home 30 minutes later.. it was full sun and a gorgeous day!


Back out to Sanibel to get some family photos... it was so bright that we are all squinting.. I read that late afternoon is the best time for beach photos but 4:00 must not have been late enough.. too bright.. but they still turned out pretty good.

I was messing around with PicMonkey (to edit photos) and did this... I thought it was kind of cool... the next collage shows the actual photos.. what do you think?





I love this photo.. just about sums things up on how Eric feels about getting his picture taken!




Our Grouper and Red Snapper FEAST!!  It was sooooo scrumptious.. it doesn't get any fresher than this!

The Fish Monger... what a great place!




We headed down to the Causeway bridge to Sanibel to see the sunset.. but it was too cloudy.. we did however get to see a great dolphin show!
 
We walked out on to a dock and saw 2 dolphins hanging out.  Apparently there is a certain type of fish that come out from the docks about this time at night and the dolphins go "fishing". It was pretty cool.

Roger and Elise getting the scoop from a local Floridian!


Well... that ends our trip.  What a wonderful week.  I was in desperate need of some sun and warmth and we got it this week.  We did it all this week!  I am so thankful for such wonderful in-laws.. they mean the world to all of us!!  Until next year (I hope).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment