Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Photo-a-Day Challenge ~ Day 2/3


#2- Morning
This is about 7 am and the sun is starting to come up.  It's pretty cold out (about 18 degrees) but the birds are chirping which is a good sign.  Now that it's March, it seems like spring is so much closer... the days are getting longer too.  It's so nice to not be pitch black out at 5:00 pm.

#3- Kitchen
This is my current, dark, drabby kitchen that is in desperate need to come out of the 1990's!!  We are getting new windows and floors this year but this will be my next project to tackle... We can't afford to replace all of the cabinets but I will be painting them for sure.. that may even get hired out so it looks "professional".  Here are some inspiration photos below... not exactly what I want but you get the idea... bright, cheery, clean.. ahhhh it sounds wonderful!!



I have wanted a kitchen nook FOREVER!!  They are just so awesome... I think I could make this work...now the question is.. would Eric be on board???  :)

 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pendant lights in those pictures- I love that you are doing this too!

    ReplyDelete