Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 6-8... catch up time!

This is my new necklace from Silpada... and I wear it at least 3 times a week... love, love, love!





This is my watch that Eric gave my for Christmas 2 years ago... another one of my LOVES.
I didn't want to take a photo of my outfit... not impressive, so these photos are photos of what I wear frequently!!

So this is my hair.. I know.. hair.. a strange topic but here it is.... curly and dirty dishwater blond!

And last my not least... this is my BIGGEST nightmare of my entire house.. this dang counter... I can't for the life of me keep it clear... SO... I am trying to finally go paperless for bills to help eliminate the papers... I am going to get rid of this metal thing because it just piles up junk!!

More pain!!

I bought this adorable file cabinet at Target and filed ALL of the important things and it is going to sit below that counter and I will keep the smaller metal holder for bills that I can't do online bill pay with... maybe it will make my life a little easier.  I think I filled 1/2 of my recycle tub just going through PAPERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment