Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Elise!!

My sweet, sweet Elise turned 8 today!  She is growing up all too fast for me.  I took her out for lunch today, she chose McDonalds, of course.  We had such a busy night so we made treats for her cheerleading friends at practice tonight.  My birthday is on Halloween so we are going to have a dual party then. 
 A few of her favorite things right now:
   1.  JUSTICE-  if you have never been in this store.. don't do it.  It's bursting with tweens, loud colors and inappropriate clothing!
   2.  Cheerleading-  She started this year and absolutely loves it.  I think she has found her thing finally.  Although she did say she wanted to play basketball again... so that is good.
   3.  Her favorite color is blue.                                                                                                        
  4.  She loves Maroon 5 and Justin Beiber for singers.  She listens to Delilah everynight on the radio to go to sleep to.  
   5.  She loves fashion and loves to wear her Ugg boots (which are really from Wal-mart). 
   6.  She still has her egg, milk and nut allergy but she is a trooper wherever she goes.  I always make sure she has a least something close as the other kids for birthdays etc... assuming I know about it. 
   7.  She is getting better with her reading everyday, she gets a little frustrated but she works hard.  She just needs lots of hugs and encouragement.
   8.  She laughs ALL of the time and loves to wrestle her sister.
  9.  She still sleeps with her blanket and bears ( I love that, I think my sister was a college student before she gave hers up).
 
 
These were the Mummies I made for her birthday treats!  They were a hit with the girls at cheerleading tonight.  I found them on pinterest.  See link below. I didn't use the recipe, just the photo for decorating.
 
                                                



1 comment:

  1. Nope, it was only when I met Matt at the age of 28 that I gave it up. I still pull it out sometimes when he's out of town

    Happy Birthday (not-a-baby)girl!!

    ReplyDelete