Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Painted House

We are finally getting the house painted!!  It has needed it for a few years now but we finally made the decision to do it.  My sister Mollie actually found the paint color so I can't wait to show her the after pics.  These next pics are the before pics... the blue/gray color.





I didn't get any before photos of the house because I had been out of town at a conference and when I got home, the back was all ready done... so this is it for now.

The lighting isn't great but this is the new color... Dovetail by sherwin williams.  They still need a second coat on the front and then the white trim needs to be done.. then that project is done.  I LOVE the color.






 


2 comments:

  1. augrhgh!! I love it!!!

    There are probably some good 'before' pics in my pics from the weekend when all those guys helped

    I bet it's even better in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is WAY better in person.... the light is so weird that you can't really get a good photo of the true color.. but it is awesome!

      Delete