Saturday, July 28, 2012

King Cousin night out!

This is my sister Mollie... she came up for the night and we met up with our cousins for a girls night out.  We went to dinner at Old Chicago in Ankeny and then headed to Kelly, Iowa (where Mal works at a bar).


Mal was the driver for the night.. since she is young and single, she goes out all of the time, where as the rest of us... we are all married with children and were in need of a fun night out. 

The night was going great until Mallory decided it was a good idea to do shots... I thought "hey, I can hang" so I did a few shots.  What I learned is that I can't actually "hang" with 20 somethings.  My night ended early as I threw up at the bar (I honestly don't know if that has EVER happened to me... at a bar I mean) and then I went directly to bed when we got home.  So I guess turning 40 this year is a good reminder that I can't act like a 20 year old anymore :)


We had a great night and great conversations and most of all ... a lot of laughs.  I love these ladies with all my heart.  We have all been through a lot together..
Me, Mollie, Lea and Mal

Just to warn you... there is a tad bit of cursing here... and... Mal and Lea are going to kill me for putting this up.  ( Hee, Hee)

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen the video- that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to send it to you but it kept saying that it was too big of a file.

    ReplyDelete