http://goldenlantern.com/
I found this place as I am searching for something fun and unique and not so terribly expensive for our anniversary this year. We started with planning a HUGE vacation to some island in the Caribbean but after painting the house and putting on a new deck this year, it's out of the question. So we thought maybe Florida... but we really want to do that with the kids. So I have been pondering, what would be something we haven't done before but right up our alley?
I stumbled upon this awesome house that is a Bed and Breakfast in Red Wing,MN. I was there years ago as a kid and remembered how cool of a town it is. It's about a 4 hour drive from here but the town looks so fun, an old river town, with cool stores and restaurants, hiking etc. We may even be able to time it for the fall leaves to be in full bloom. I am for sure running this one by Eric tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment