| We took the kids up to a local park to let them run. It was a picture perfect morning. The sun was out, it was warm out and lots of giggles. |
| Hangin' out with Grandpa Divine |
| The girls are really in to posing lately.... |
| I just can't get enough of this kid. He is the sweetest thing on the planet, he has the funniest facial expressions and he makes us laugh all of the time. |
| "If the girls can do.... so can I" |
| The girls were playing McDonalds drive through and they charged me $4.99 for diet coke and Dad got 2 burgers, fries, a pie and a drink for $4... I got jipped. |
| Charlie just got pooped out. He got his cup and had a seat on the pavement. I think the girls are good at wearing him out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment