Monday, March 26, 2012

A visit to the Plaza

Most of the fountains were on while we were there.  They have a ton of fountains and statues all over the place there.

Elise wanted her picture taken on EVERY single statue we saw... I have only posted a few but there are lots more.  This one was so cute because the stork's mouth has a hole in it.  There was a family ahead of us with a little baby and they put her in it and took her picture... it was sooo cute.

The tulips were in full bloom down there.... on March 23rd.  Crazy!!!




Lauren didn't really have a good time.  She was tired, bored and whiny... perfect for a day of looking around.  She would much rather be riding her bike, running around at a park or just outide playing.




I think I will just take a little nap right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment