Eric turned 40 on the 24th! It's hard to believe we are that OLD... actually it's not that old, I used to think so but now that my time is coming in 8 months, it's not so old!
I made cupcakes to take to Eric's work for him. I made him a little paranoid by sneaking letters to his co-workers and sending emails. He was worried that I was throwing him another surprise party like his 30th! He doesn't like to be the center of attention so I was nice this time... maybe I'll get him at 50????
This was really fun and SUPER easy to make. I baked a cake in a 9x13 pan and sketched the symbol with a knife, the cake was just a tad bit warm and it came out of the pan perfect!
We went out for dinner at Smokey D's BBQ with Katy, RJ and Brock Parks. They are the "other"voices singing Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment