Sunday, January 1, 2012

A few of my favorites... and Eric's too!

These are some important/fun ones to both Eric and I.  Of course we have to start off with IU!

The girls and I made home-made ornaments this year and they picked out this one for Daddy!

This IU ornament was made by my good friend Deb Smith.  She is quite the wood worker.

This was when we went up to Lake Tahoe with Deb and Pat Smith in 2003.  It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and we had SOOO much fun on that trip.

This is from... can you guess???  One of our many trips to Vegas (pre-children).  We went there on our Honeymoon and many times after, I think it may be time to head back out there!

I love this ornament because it so represents growing up in the 70's.  Its soft fuzzy felt like fur is so cute and it reminds me of when I was a little kid myself.

This was from Eric's grandma Virginia Hubbard.  She gave him an ornament every year and I think this one is sooo cool.  He would have been 3 years old when he got this.

This is from my trip to San Antonio, Texas with my best friend Jennifer Wadle.  We went down for the National PA conference... a good time for sure.

This is one of the few ornaments I have that was my mom's.  She hand painted this one.  I think Mollie has a few similar to this one.  A sign of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment