Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And the baking is done... almost... phew!

One of Eric's favorites... Peanut Butter Star Cookies

First time making Macaroons... just so-so!

A new one for me, Chocolate Crinkles... Eric loves these, nice an soft!

Of course I had to make sugar cookies, but I was lazy and made cirlces instead of cut-outs, I just didn't have it in me this year... they are still yummy!

These are my newest cookie and they are SOOOO yummy.  They are White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread cookies... scrumptious!!

Plenty extra for when I need my next chocolate fix!

These were my FLOP cookies this year.  It was a new recipe made with cookie dough, and you knead in crushed pretzels, make into balls and put in mini-muffin tins, then add chocolate chips and caramel bits... they turned out horrible, the dough seemed dry and I sprayed the pan like it said but only the top halves would come out of the tin..... bummer, you are supposed to dip the tops in chocolate but these are just going in the trash....


I did make Cashew cookies and Dipped Pretzels, just forgot the photos, I still have to make Maple Fudge and Peanut Butter Fudge... THEN I will be done!

Now I get to package these all up and give them to my awesome neighbors before I eat them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment