Our last day was a little bit of a bummer. When we got home last night from Hollywood Studios, Elise had a 103 fever!! So our last day was planned for Magic Kingdom just the 3 of us and we were going to celebrate Elise's birthday at The Crystal Palace but had to cancel that. She was feeling okay in the morning so we went over to the park and played it by ear. We were there when it opened (9:00) and we made it until about 11:30 or so. Elise started going downhill from there so we went home. It was a rainy day so the parades were cancelled and so I guess if she had to get sick, this was the best time.... better than the beginning of the trip!
Neither one was a fan of the ponchos!
Tinker Bell's friend Terrance.
We waited ALL week to find Woody and Jessie.... Lauren loves Jessie and yodels just like her!
On our way home!!! Elise fell asleep during take off and woke just before we landed... thank goodness. I was ready to be home. What a fabulous vacation!! I will be planning my next trip in a few years that is for sure! I am a kid at heart so loved it all and what I loved the most was watching the girls' eyes light up over and over.... what awesome memories!! I will be posting many more photos once I get them from Disney World and from Jen... I think she took about 1000 photos... uugghh!
No comments:
Post a Comment