Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 21st- Magic Kingdom

Waiting for the monorail to take us to Magic Kingdom!






Main Street

On our way to Fantasy Land.  The park opened at 8:00 instead of 9:00 and we were able to walk on to every ride in Fantasy Land... it was awesome!  I don't think many people knew it opened earlier this day.  How lucky for us!

The Dumbo ride.  This ride line gets ridiculously long so we got it out of the way right away!


It's a Small World... I love this ride, the kids thought it was just okay, but I love it!

Abby and Elise

Getting ready for Mickey's Philhar Magic Show.  This was so fun.  It's a 3D show and as things move on the screen, water or air will come out at you.  Lauren was so funny, she stood up the whole time trying to grab things.  She was waving at Jasmine and Aladdin and trying to touch them... they seemed REALLY close.




Magic Kingdom was all decked out for fall.  It was really pretty.


The Buzz Lightyear ride was fun.  You shoot lazers throughout the ride and compete with your partner.


These are the photos they take during the ride... I didn't want to pay for them, so I took a picture of them.




Our first characters... Chip -n- Dale

Going into the Tiki Room for a show... not so great but a good place to sit for awhile.


Pinocchio was so funny.  We were the last ones to see him and he started skipping with Lauren down the street.


Our boat ride over to The Wilderness Lodge.  We ate lunch at the Whispering Canyon Cafe.  It was a nice break in the day.










We went into the "Storybook Princess" area and the girls got to meet Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Cinderella.  I don't have the posed photos with them because the photo pass people took them... I don't have those back yet.




Going into the Haunted Mansion!


We caught the end of the parade... good timing, Lauren LOVES Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl

The White Rabbit!




The Winnie The Pooh Ride





No comments:

Post a Comment