Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I am slowly getting the hang of this...
So my sister sent my an email yesterday because I was putting one picture per post. I wasn't aware that you can post mulitple photos per post... it was an AHA moment because it was a pain in the rear to do each one seperately. I will get it one of these days! I really like this though because for the longest time I have kept saying I need to start journaling to capture our family outings and funny things the kids say and do. So this is great and I can include the photos that go with the story! And if anyone else wants to read the stories, they can. Someday, I hope, this will be priceless for the kids to look back and remember.
Labels:
Journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment